Have you ever noticed that sometimes websites don’t behave in an ideal way, don’t look the way you want them to, or maybe there are a few features you would like to see added?
In the past, I have already done a post highlighting some of the best Greasemonkey scripts available, however I have decided to take it to another level and much larger compilation post. Once again, I’ve chosen to display the scripts broken down into categories for easy reference.
Amazon Greasemonkey Scripts
- A9.com Googlizer – Make a9.com more readable, somewhat like Google.
- Amazon Ad Blocker – Blocks Amazon sponsored links.
- Amazon Dynamic Local Currency – Show prices in you local currency.
- Amazon Music Helper – Creates a direct link to the download from free music downloads.
- Amazon Super Saver Snooper – Enhance Amazon search by showing which items are eligible for Super Saver Shipping / Amazon Prime.
- Book Burro – Compare book prices from various book stores.
- RIAA Radar – Attach RIAA_Radar directly to Amazon’s pages.
- The Movie Dude – Cross-links movie sites so you don’t have to.
Blogger Greasemonkey Scripts
- Add Comment Edit Link in Blogger – Adds an edit link beside the trash can icon in Blogger comments. This link will only be visible to the blog owner when the owner views the comments.
- Blogger Comment Moderation – Check off comments to delete, then blast them all at the same time. Use with Checkrange for extra fun.
- Blogger Keep Current Time on Post – Blogger keep current time on post.
- Blogger Large Template Editor – Hides the navbar setting and doubles the template editor’s height.
- Sitemap Generator for Blogger – Generates a Sitemap for Blogger.
- Technorati and Del.icio.us Tags for Blogger – Changes the Edit Post Blogger form to include a tags field.
Bloglines Greasemonkey Scripts
- Bloglines + Gmail – Displays a box in Gmail with your Bloglines feeds.
- Bloglines Hide Archived Items – Hides your archived items, and adds a separate link to show them.
- Bloglines Just Show Titles – Removes the body of the post, leaving just the titles for easier browsing.
- Bloglines Moreover Ad Remover – Removes ads from your feeds.
- Bloglines Open Links in a New Tab – Forces all entry/post links on Bloglines open in a new tab.
- Bloglines ‘Post to Del.icio.us’ – Adds “Post to Del.icio.us” link under each item in Bloglines.
- Bloglines Sidebar Tweaker – Squeezes the feeds in the Bloglines side panel so that as many as possible are visible at once. Removes the tabs at the top of the side panel. Moves the Add/Edit/Options links and Extras into a drop-down at the bottom of the feed tree.
- Bloglines Subscribe – Adds links to subscribe to site feeds via Bloglines.
- Bloglines Tweaks – Integrates Bloglines with del.icio.us, adds “Expand” links that convert snippet feeds into full content ones, and makes the “Extras” section toggleable (with more to come).