Facebook makes it easy to add photos and notes to your profile, but how do you share YouTube videos with your friends by posting them on your Facebook profile?Â Â Today I ran across a great post at CyberNet NewsÂ of Old School Tech Commercials, which is basically just a walk down memory lane for anyone who is 20 years or older and grew up in the United States.Â Of course my first instinct was to share these awesome videos with all of my friends on Facebook. Â It took a bit, but I was able to figure out one way to do this.Â Â Here are the steps you need to take to add Facebook videos to your profile:
- Go to your Facebook profile.
- Click Applications on the left menu.
- Click the Browse More Applications button on the upper right corner of your screen.
- Click in the Search Apps field and search for “YouTube Skins.”
- Click on the YouTube Skins application link.
From there, you can add it to your profile!Â Â Now you should see a YouTube Skins link under Applications (you may have to click more). Â Now just find YouTube videos to share with others and get the URL (by clicking menu).Â Â Once added, these should now show up in your mini-feeds and on your friends homepage, where they can comment on the videos!